Terms of Agreement Living by Nature
Behind the Scenes
From the moment you sign up for a course or workshop, we are working hard to make it the best one possible. We collect material from nature. Do necessary purchases and have consultations with instructors and volunteers. Behind the scenes we are constantly trying to make every course an excellent experience. Therefore, please read these Terms and conditions carefully so that no one can come for unpleasant surprises.
Do you have any questions, do you want more information about a course?
Call Thijmen on: +31 (0)6-24218862
or send a message to: email@example.com
By telephone we are usually accessible from Monday to Thursday between 8.30 and 18.00
From Friday to Sunday we will answer the phone when possible. Often courses are given, which means that we are not always able to answer. In addition, we can also be reached via social media channels. For example, you can send a message to the Facebook of Living by Nature
Rates & Information
The rates and other information are listed per activity on the website and on Facebook. Sometimes we repeat messages or do a short call and do not mention all the details. If you have any questions or just want to speak to someone by phone, you can.
Living by Nature reserves the right to cancel the activity in case of insufficient sign-ups. You will be informed about this at the latest 7 days before commencement. The money already paid is then fully paid by us. Living by Nature will, whenever possible, find alternatives to you without any obligation.
Each activity indicates whether there are any additional incomes. Think of an extra skin with a tanning course, because you have time or want to go home. or purchase of used tools during activity.
When you have definitively signed up for an activity then we keep a place for you free. we mean; A fully completed and returned registration form or email message that clearly states that you are entering or specifying an activity.
In Some cases we will ask you to make a deposit for the activity of 10% of the total amount to reserve your place.
During a course you will be asked if you want to. We do our utmost to provide everyone with the expectations of the course. If you miss parts, do not find it clearly or you have another point, we expect you to speak about it. The instructor will discuss and resolve this with you.
If you don’t give up what you’re missing during the course, we can’t change the day afterwards. We do not give a course money return when students have not spoken during the course itself.
The instructors take into account everyone’s safety. In Some courses is worked with for example a knife. The instructor ensures that you work safely for yourself and the environment. This also covers waste material and dealing with nature and others.
In case of difference of understanding of a situation; The instructor has by definition the last word!
The instructors of Living by Nature have the right to send a course participant in case of misconduct or repeatedly failing to follow instructions that create unsafe situations. This will later be followed by a conversation between the student and instructor.
Participation is at your own risk at all times. As a student you are responsible for your own safety. Are you not quite sure of things, ask questions! And give in to the instructors how you feel.
Living by nature, or any of the subcontractors, shall not be liable for any damages or personal injury suffered by you as a result of participation in any of our activities, unless such damage is the direct result of living by nature, or any of the subcontractors, attributable intent or gross negligence. You must also be adequately insured against the risk of the damage that you or a survivor may suffer as a result of his death, injury or illness caused by participation in any of the activities offered.
Living by nature is not liable for any third-party damage or personal injury caused by one of the participants in the activities organized by nature. Unless this damage is the direct result of an intent or gross negligence attributable to Living by Nature or one of the subcontractors.
We like to keep a place for you in our courses.
We use the following guidelines:
- Unsubscribe from the annual training
- To keep your reservation we charge 10% of the course amount. There is no refund on this. Not sure if you want to join? Please indicate that you are interested. We can then notify you when the course is almost full.
- If you sign up less than 1 month in advance, we will charge 50% of the total amount.
- You can also choose to have someone take part in your place. You are then responsible for paying the full amount due, i.e. we bill it to you. You are also responsible for transferring all relevant information to both the replacement participant and to Living by Nature
- If you Stop after the training is started, you owe the full amount.
- Unsubscribe from a separate course
- If you decide not to participate less than 1 month in advance we will charge 50% of the amount for the time and materials invested by us.
- You can also choose to have someone take part in your place. You are then responsible for paying the full amount due, i.e. we bill it to you. You are also responsible for transferring all relevant information to both the replacement participant and to Living by Nature.